My Friends

Monday, April 9, 2012

Mah na mah na!

We re-watched the muppets this weekend on DVD! I was waiting for it to come out on DVD as it is my new favorite movie:

 I was never a fan of the muppets- (I only knew kermit and miss piggy) but this movie is so well made! There is so much humor and I think adults will enjoy it just as much!
I always wondered how the muppets talked and moved...I guess these pictures explain everything.

Walter- my favorite character

The songs were awesome and Amy Adams is too funny! You must watch it if you haven't yet!

13 comments:

  1. It is a funny movie :) lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this movie too. Saw it twice at the Theater. :)
    I love Jason Segal.... sigh.

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my radar. In its heyday, I was a huge fan of The Muppets. Made it a point to stay home Monday eves to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has been wanting to see this. Waiting to find it at our local redbox. :-)

    Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen it, but was a huge fan of Sesame Street with all the originals when my children were little. Thanks for following my blog.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watched this with my son too. And we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually never watched the muppets growing up (or Lion King or Sesame Street--shocker, right?), so even now, I'm a little wary of animated movies. I really love Toy Story though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have to see this! My fave was always Miss Piggy. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never a muppets fan but my daughter wants to see this movie.
    Great blog dear.
    Happily following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always been a muppet show fan! I watched it with my sister whom shared the same love for this. We laughed and sang along, so much fun...really priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the muppets and I love the film. Watched it twice at the cinema. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a good film. I only know Miss Piggy and Kermit too. Look what I missed.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really wnated to see it in the cinema ut i guess i have to wait for the dvd now :(

    ReplyDelete