My Friends

Monday, February 13, 2012

Blueberry Crumble- BEST flavor ever!

Last weekend, we found a new flavor that we now call "flavor of the millenium".... While I was shopping at the supermarket, I see a lady with 10+ pints of this new haagen dazs ice cream and think to myself why on earth would anyone buy more than 3 of the same flavor. Don't you get sick of it? So I tell the hubs about this "crazy" lady with a cart full of same ice cream and now the hubs wants to try it himself. So I walk back to the ice cream aisle, and of course there is no more blueberry crumble (which I really didn't mind since I didn't know how it would taste). So he tells me to go find the lady and steal one from her cart....which of course I did not do. So the next time I was at the supermarket, I was determined to try this new flavor and bought one (I should have bought ten...). Came home and had a bite.....

Oh haagen-dazs! You did an amazing job!! So SO Soooooo good! Blueberry ice cream mixed with buttery crunchy crumbles T.T I die... I wish all the ice cream flavors had crumble pieces inside- vanilla crumble, coffee crumble, strawberry crumble (I should write an email to haagen dazs).

So we got some more and ate some more and now we only have 3 left....T.T  So the next time you go to the market, don't forget to check if they have blueberry crumble-it's a limited edition so you better hurry! Ok off I go to the fridge....

10 comments:

  1. I wish we could get all the flavours over here - I can only remember seeing about 5 different types in the supermarket freezers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got me thinking about this flavour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that does sound really good! Thanks for leaving a comment on my 4 year blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i better chk, dont think i've seen this blueberry flavour the last time when i went there 3 months back..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This new flavor got me curious, gotta check the supermarket soon...and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I even like the carton--it has great colors. I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but I LOVE blueberry crumble and now I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an eye opener, I never even knew this existed! I've been religiously trying to avoid the ice cream aisle but, you're going to make me look again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!! This sounds sooooo good. I wonder if they have it in Singapore. Hmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the best ice cream flavor ever, and ever since I first tried it, it's soured me to the taste of any other ice-cream. I literally will not buy any other flavor, they're all so sickeningly sweet and overbearing in comparison. About 3 months ago I started seeing less and less Blueberry Crumble cartons, and now none at all. I have no desire for any other ice cream, so I simply can't eat ice cream any more. Thanks a lot Hagaan-Dazs.

    ReplyDelete