My Friends

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wrinkle Pads

To my beauty bloggers: Help me!!
I want to buy some wrinkle pads for my forehead...which has FINE lines whenever I look "up". So after a quick search on Sephora, I found this:
It's from Peter Thomas Roth (have never heard of this company...yet), and it sounds too good to be true. "The result: tighter pores, clear skin and disappearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Leaves skin soft, smooth, firm and revitalized. " It's $45, so I wanted some confirmation from my beauty junkies! Should I try it or not?

5 comments:

  1. Hmm maybe look up reviews on Makeupalley.com? I like Skin Medica Retinol Complex for fine lines and wrinkles personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of PTR and I like the products that I have tried.. I agree with Kalmo, check out Makeupalley.com for reviews/ratings before you make a decision =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anything about products like that so can't be of any help but I think looking for reviews is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better check it out first before you lay hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never even heard of the brand but the claims would've made me pick these up straight away (i'm a total sucker when it comes to some good advertising) althought $45 is far from cheap so let us know if you invest in them - I'd hate to splash out so much only to be disappointed! :)

    ReplyDelete