My Friends

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last tomato plant entry

For those of you who have been following my blog for awhile, you may know that I have parted ways with my beloved tomato plants. These are the last pics of them :

shot with mr. pineapple man

mr. pineapple cringing at the mess

my goodness!

Final tomatoes that we ended up throwing away. They were too fresh and green...hope the squirrels ate them!

Since we moved to our new place, we bought a new fruit plant (easier to grow...hopefully). The person who guesses what kind of plant it is gets a shout-out!

10 comments:

  1. Ohh...so sad. I love my plants too and find it hard to say goodbye to them. Hope that your new garden will be as good as this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... what lovely tomatoes and so sad you had to throw your very first tomatoes! I was wondering whether have you harvested them yet! OK, your new plant is a ... pineapple?? (wink, wink!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so thrilled! :) I enjoyed reading some of your blogs and i really find that mr pineapple doll soo cute can i have it? hahaha.. Anyways, thanks for the visit and that nice comment and compliment! I look forward to more neighboring blog hopping with you. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL There really is a Mr.Pineapple! :))

    That's a rather amusing doll though there's an eerie touch to it.

    Thanks for following me! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. raspberry?

    I love little Mr Pineappleman, he is freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Mr.Pineappleman looks really cute! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been able to get tomatoes to turn red in my garden in the UK and there is only so much green chutney you can eat.

    New plant....mmmmmm....pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm....I am going to go with lemons? :)

    ReplyDelete