My Friends

Monday, May 10, 2010

Fruit Art

Way back when I was in college, I would always sit in front of my computer to "study" but always ended up surfing the net for the stupidest stuff. It always seemed like as long as you're in front of the computer, you're studying in some way. Anyway, these are some art pieces I found during those surfing days, and I hope you get a kick out of it. 

for Sunaina (thanks for enjoying my blog!)

suicide

yikes!

woman thinks she has too much cellulite

pweety butterfwy~

the juicing man

P.S. to my 47th follower who will be just as special as my 48th and 46th and 45th.... I will lead you to pictures that are so funny but are inappropriate to post on my blog ;) (now that's something!)

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha freaky and funny!!

    The butterfly is cute!

    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Award time! Check out my blog for details :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha! love the cellulite woman getting into entire pot of cream, reminds me of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, but you need more than one dollhouse to open a museum!
    Besides; the dollhouse hobby is not very well recognized in Norway.
    Synnøve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny/cute/scary (that apple skull freaks me out) great job with these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen photos like these before, but these ones specifically are new to me. Some of them are kinda scary haha.

    Thank you very much for your comment on my blog, I appreciate your kind words^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting and following!

    awesome food art work.. im always intrigued with art :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, some of these are a little disturbing. I like it thought ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love all of them!!!!!!!!! how interesting!!!!

    ReplyDelete