My Friends

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gorgonzola Pizza Recipe

Ingredients:
Pizza Dough (search for my recipe in my older posts)
Mozarella Cheese
Gorgonzola Cheese
Olive Oil
Garlic
Honey

Press the dough out very thinly-the thinner the better.

Spread olive oil and garlic.

Spread gorgonzola and then mozzarella cheese evenly.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes.

Dip in honey and eat!

very easy and very delicious! This is not the usual pizza, so you're not going to be able to eat more than 2-3 pieces, and it will not fill you up. So think of it as an appetizer or a dessert pizza. And don't forget to dip it in honey!

2 comments:

  1. mmm, I've never eaten gorgonzola. Don't think I'll like it but will try it, pizza looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this sounds amazing! I will have to try it! I love Gorgonzola!

    ReplyDelete