My Friends

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day!


Since today is earth day, I thought I would write a post on how to live greener and healthier. I was doing some research online, and came across some interesting "things" you can do, or stop doing. I'm going to keep it simple and list 10 things that I actually do!

1. Keep your car and trunk empty of unncessary heavy items and save gas

2. Use mon-toxic cleaning products (baking soda, vinegar, lemon)

3. Wash in full loads and air dry clothes

4. Dress in layers and save heating (then I can get a pretty sweater with the money I save)

5. Go paperless on your bank statements

6. Eat foods that are in season

7. Buy a laptop instead of a desktop

8. Recycle...everything

9. Buy what you need, not what you want

10. Grow your own vegetables


like this! I'm a beginner so I started off with a starter kit.

it's starting to grow!

1 comment:

  1. happy earth day! :)

    I also do nos. 1, 3, 4-7. As far as the other ones...meh...i try!! hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete